Another song added- Social Distortion "Indulgence" live 1983
Somebody, I don't know if they are from this board or not, today has posted a video of Under My Thumb. It looks like its from the Germany show.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=4vihLS7wNhY
Another song added- Social Distortion "Indulgence" live 1983
Thanks. Grest site, man. It really tied my night together.
the dude.
BTW it had the video of Danzig getting knocked out, poor little guy.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Oh, that's a classic! Thanks, I had almost forgotten about that.Originally posted by PriZnBnD:
BTW it had the video of Danzig getting knocked out, poor little guy.
My friends and I used to debate on who would win in a fight: Rollins vs. Danzig. That video pretty much silenced the Danzig people.
Footprints is now on there from the Live IN OC dvd
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't Drag Me Down, I Wasn't Born to Follow, Mommy's Little Monster, Another State of Mind, and Sick Boy from the Live in OC DVD are up there also now.Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
Footprints is now on there from the Live IN OC dvd
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't Drag Me Down, I Wasn't Born to Follow, Mommy's Little Monster, Another State of Mind, and Sick Boy from the Live in OC DVD are up there also now.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">1945 and Making Beleive from HOB OC are now up also.Originally posted by deadliner:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
Footprints is now on there from the Live IN OC dvd
I just saw the vid for "I Can't Run No More" and I think it's one of there best songs now. Does anyone have an mp3 of that song?
Bookmarks